Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Out of the wild blue yonder...

I had no idea that a certain someone had such negative feelings about me.

It kinda came out of nowhere.
Actually in all fairness, there was a situation that a certain person created. I was a little worried...then upset...then mad about said situation. After I finally talked to the person, I learned some things that left me thinking where in the world did that come from. Things from persons own mouth.

Look, I even apologized for feeling so upset/worried/mad. Only to have said person tell me my apologies mean nothing to them. What the fuck is up with that? And then for them to say that I ruined their whole week-weekend for being so worried about them.

I can honestly say that I had no clue whatsoever that they held such low regard for me. All I could say was wow. Wow. I mean how can you even fathom that?

Out of the wild blue yonder came a bombshell. I wasn't prepared for it and it almost got the best of me. So, I type out my thoughts/feelings at almost 1am.

You know deep down inside me, I know that person is dead wrong. Yet I can't shake the feeling wondering if or what I ever did to give them that impression of me.

..........time passes, seconds, minutes, an hour..........no answer or peace still........

No comments: